Try this mulled version of cranberry juice and cider, with the addition of cranberries and a splash of rum. Warming and welcome!
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 9 hours | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks, plus additional for garnish
- 1 oz. light or dark rum per served mug
- Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High (3 hours) or Low (6 hours) until ready to serve, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into mugs, adding 1 ounce rum per mug and garnishing with a cinnamon stick.
Please Drink Responsibly
Per serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 33g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 32g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.