Savory, seasoned nuts make a great addition to a holiday party.
Hands-On Time: 5 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup mustard powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 3 cups raw mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Whisk oil, honey, mustard powder, salt, garlic powder and onion powder together in a large bowl. Add nuts; stir to coat evenly. Transfer coated nuts to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, stirring halfway, until golden brown and toasted. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Per serving: Calories 250, Calories from Fat 180, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates 11g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.