Starting with raw shrimp only takes a little extra time, but allows you to add lots of extra flavor!
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 1 hr. 20 min. | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup cocktail sauce
- ¼ cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 lb. 16/20 shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails-on
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- In a bowl stir together cocktail sauce and cranberry sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss shrimp with oil, zest, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes until just pink. Cool completely. Serve with sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 80, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2.5g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 70mg (23% DV), Sodium 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.